Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A few WTH? Moments

It's been a while since I last posted, largely because I felt like this blog was losing direction and I didn't want to become yet another fashion blogger. My wardrobe isn't that amazing anyway (yet!), so I thought I'd just delete this blog. But then, I looked at some of the pictures on my phone and realised there's a bit of stuff there that might be interesting to the rest of the world, so if you'll forgive the quality, here we go.

This one really blew me away. I didn't realise till I was on the bike what was going on, but it's kinda hard to miss what's on the head of a person sitting right in front of you. I know Lagosians are creative, but WTH is this? I'll tell you. It's a helmet made from styrofoam (you can't see it cuz I couldn't get a shot of the top of his head) and duct tape. Very snug, but I don't know about how effective it is...




I think this one speaks for itself; they need a new slogan, yesterday! Port Harcourt people seem short on short..lol..I'm so witty. Lol..

These guys can't seem to be able to make up their minds; is it a church, is it a beer parlour, is it a church where beer is accepted? You can't have it both ways, you know!


This one is my personal favorite. It was one of those days when I cursed the fact that I don't lug my camera around everywhere. This man, who has to be at least forty if he's a day, is wearing a (yes! he is!) pink pair of shades. And that's not it; you can't tell from here, but they're studded. With rhinestones. I saw him at the revamped Mr. Biggs (God knows why I even went there in the first place. I should've known trauma would follow) and went WTbloodyH??? I'm sure your seven-year-old daughter missed those, Daddy-o!


Another one I like, on yet another bike. I need me a car..anyone interested? I did a double take with this one. These people will not kill someone. Is he kidding?? Apparently not...lol...


This one I saved for last, not because I particularly liked it, but because it was in the Punch. Uh huh. The Punch. Nigeria's best Newspaper or whatever. WTflippin'H? Like I seem to now like to say, These people will not kill someborri..lol..

I hope you're having a few WTH? moments yourself, wherever you are, (and hopefully in your car..lol..) because they're good for laughs, and laughs are way good for you. Have an amazing week, and month too! Ta!







No comments:

Post a Comment